Wednesday, October 16, 2013

MOVING AGAIN! :)

Well, it's been 4 years since I last moved and I ran out of projects and my trailers could only go through so much remodeling. So, I figured it was time to move.

Actually, I have been looking for the last two years and finally found a home that I think will work perfectly. It isn't in my ideal neighborhood, which is my current ward, but it is still in my current little city I love and adore. It will be lots of fun remodeling and redecorating (and there is plenty of floral wallpaper and borders to rip down; yuck) and give me years of things to do. But MOST importantly, it is giving the kids a yard. You have no idea how much a yard and driveway with basketball hoops mean until you don't have one. The kids are THRILLED to say the least. I can't wait. We close in a week from today; I hope!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Congratulations Michelle! That is so exciting (and more than a little stressful too, I'm sure!)! Can't wait to see pictures. I'll have to come visit one of these years! 😉

erika said...

How exciting!! Looking forward to seeing all of your amazing remodeling and redecorating projects!